Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4 Months Already?

Makenzie had her 4 Month check up and that meant more shots! I think I remember from my experiences with Baker that I was going to make Shane be there the 2nd round. I must've forgotten because there I was with my perfect little girl screaming her head off. And then 2.5 seconds later she was finished. Ah....I am so lucky!
.
Here are Makenzie's 4 Month stats:
Weight - 10 lbs, 15 oz = 5th percentile (she was 7lbs, 15 oz at birth)
Length - 23.5" = 10th percentile (she was 19.5" at birth)
Head - 15.5" = 5th percentile (her head was 15" at birth)
.
The doctor assured me that she is growing just fine, she's just going to be petite.
Baker, of course was there to help support his sister thru the shots. He's such a good brother!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It so crazy how much she looks like you! Very Very cute little girl!!