Those are fantastic pictures. Jen does such a good job! I can't believe she is only 13 pounds. What a delicate little flower. Ollie has his 6 month check up on Friday and I can't wait to see how much he weighs.
Erika.. you always have the best pictures on here! she is so cute in all of them but I do have to say I love the flower in her hair..and the first one with the leg warmers. How stinking cute!
5 comments:
Those are fantastic pictures. Jen does such a good job! I can't believe she is only 13 pounds. What a delicate little flower. Ollie has his 6 month check up on Friday and I can't wait to see how much he weighs.
OH my gosh.. Those are the cutest pictures ever.. She's soo adorable.
Oh my gosh.. those are the cutest pictures ever... She's so adorable.
Wow! Erika, your daughter is a Natural!!
Connie
Erika.. you always have the best pictures on here! she is so cute in all of them but I do have to say I love the flower in her hair..and the first one with the leg warmers. How stinking cute!
Post a Comment