Lately, this is what Shane and I have been waking up with in our bed! And, let me remind you that we don't have a King size bed! Hope everyone has a great day!
How can you say no to that cuteness! Hope you figure out how to get better sleep! We have a queen bed too and I told Mylo we are getting a king when we have another kid.
Even thought it doesn't sound like it (maybe due to lack of sleep) I honestly do love when the kids cuddle up. There is nothing better than when my little girl lays her head on me and tucks her feet up. Baker isn't into cuddling much, but when he does, look out. I truly enjoy these moments because they are growing up so fast.
3 comments:
Even if it's squishy, don't you love it?!! Cute.
How can you say no to that cuteness! Hope you figure out how to get better sleep! We have a queen bed too and I told Mylo we are getting a king when we have another kid.
Even thought it doesn't sound like it (maybe due to lack of sleep) I honestly do love when the kids cuddle up. There is nothing better than when my little girl lays her head on me and tucks her feet up. Baker isn't into cuddling much, but when he does, look out. I truly enjoy these moments because they are growing up so fast.
Post a Comment